The strategic planning team must have camped overnight at the office, busy preparing for the port pitch. Throughout the week, all I hear is, the CD mentioning "J**** Port", "port" and more "ports"!!! The same goes to t. Kept bugging sk for the relevant media. sk was so confused as there were no budget and to advertise in regional magazines, they charge in USD. Harlo! USD!! That is 3.8 times RM alright! Siao! Who has the money to pay? Besides it is only local port. Sheesh! Heard n saying they might go down on 7th or 8th. Which is next Monday or Tuesday. Ahh wish them luck!
Busy weekend, they look stressed out and tired. A new pitch always meant that they stay over in office and don't go home for several days. At least that was what happened in the last pitch. BIG pitch with BIG budget to play with. If I was still with servicing, I would probably be in the team 'coz I WAS!! However, I don't think they'd need me to stay back. What can a small fry like me do? Besides I am only the newspaper girl. Hmmph!
On the other hand, I miss out on the procedures of acquiring new business. But heck, not like they will let me into it anyway. Like s said, they practise favouritism and I am not well-liked there. Hmmph, never mind. I am looking forward to Tuesday, when s is going out to meet the client which we had meeting for their creative buy. :)
-----
And most of my friends are making a beeline to the Career 2005 at Suntec while I am typing away happily. And guess who is the most desperate for a job here? Yours truly. -_- Fortunately, the angelic darling wq offered to keep brochures for me. Thanks, wq!! Love you to bits. Ever so considerate, helpful, caring and patient towards me througout these rough 3 years. Can never thank you enough.
-----
How I wish that some people (read: my current roommate) can be more considerate by cleaning up her hairS (I know there is no such word, but I needa emphasize!!) every 2 days. Everyday is perhaps too much to ask for but considering the amount of hair she drops PER DAY (if you are here to see!!), cleaning up everyday is quite a must. Every Saturday, when I sweep the room, it's filled with nothing but her hair! The infinite strands of hair she drops are more than those on my head. Serious! She said it's because of the re-bonding treatment she did. What the!! Anyone tell me how can re-bonding make you hair drop incessantly? And I loathe the fact that I took time and great effort to clean up the bathroom and the tiled floor but when you come out of it, you just leave your footprints all over! Black footprints!!! *disgruntled*. EVERYDAY, EVERYTIME, without fail. And you never lay a hand at the cleanliness of the room! Grrrrr....!!!
It's a hot afternoon and I am sleepy and bored. So? Bite me! I'll bite back. Hard.
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment