First half of the day was quite smooth-sailing, pace is slow and steady. Come post-lunchtime. s asked me to give the media owners a call to rush them for proposal. Me, being a dickhead (at times!!) left the pile of namecards in my room. Had it been my primary school English teacher, she'd say "Your grandmother needs them, is it?!!" I know how frusfrated she is now. Haha. Lucky cl has all the contacts and remembered them. Whoa! Media personnels are one of a kind!! So I called and rushed them, all gave me "By the end of today" and "I need to discuss with my editor and creative team, still." kind of answers. Oh, thanks uh! Not like we didn't tell you the deadline. We're seeing our client tomorrow, HELLO!! Anyway, the proposals started to spill in at 5p.m. and I had to draw up media schedules one after another. Still had to compile all their profiles. -_- Stayed back in office till 8p.m. before my fatigue gave way. Luckily I am done with the schedules and left with 3 publications to continue tomorrow morning. s is bringing me to see client tomorrow! I'm excited! Whee~~!!! Alas, something really useful and real. Hee Hee!! I am so enjoying myself that I am itching to continue in Media for another week. :P *shakes head*
-----
This morning, t &co were rushing for the pitch this morning. Seeing them rushing and stressing away reminds me of my times with the team for ICM. My oh my!! How nostalgic! I really don't mind those late nights and stressful times. Yes, we really had our share of fun, joy and not forgetting the bitter times when I snapped at Cut6 (I'm dreadfully sorry!). I must commend that our team (in pw's words) were the most united and not everyone has the opportunity to be in the top. Yes, pw, I am not modest, either. If you have it, flaunt it!! :P Anyway, t & co all wore the same T-shirt bearing company name in the front and proposed tagline at the back. Doesn't that ring a bell? :) And they had a box as one of their creatives (I guess). Wahh really took a lot of effort; like Cut6. Before leaving, I saw the entire team (t, n and l). Like the times when Cut6 was waiting outside the door for our FYP presentation. Before leaving, l smiled and I was touched. He is the only nice one in the Account Servicing, in my opinion. He should have just been my supervisor instead of the now-super-unfriendly t! Hmmph!! Aiyoh, I miss project deadlines!!! I am a maddie at times. So?!!
Meanwhile, I shall just be contented and look forward to meeting the client tomorrow.
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment