I am indeed, grateful that not ALL my ideas were rejected when I reviewed my work with the CD. In fact, she liked a couple of my ideas! Whee~ "It's defintely better than the ad copy you did before this. Defintely. I can see the potential in you." If it was the past, I'd be over the moon upon hearing this. But now, I take these words with a pinch of salt. I really don't know when to believe their words and when not to. They are always putting false fronts. However, I am glad that she "bought" the ideas. Those ideas happened to be my faves, too. :D
As days pass, I am unravelling more information (read: gossip) about the office. Mainly office politics. How this AE is like, her character, bla bla. No, I am not referring to anyone in particular. Just generalization. And how this person is not getting along well with the other, etc etc. I guess it fills up my free time and it's becoming a norm to listen to these over lunches.
Another week is going by. Felt that this week took its time. Probably because I had nothing to do till the CD threw me the exercise. She gave me one more piece of work: research on 3G technology and write a summary of it. RESEARCH!! I used to accept research with open arms and an open mind but now, give me research work and my arms and mind shall run as far as my legs can carry them. "This is also the job scope of a copywriter." So the CD said. Hmmff, like I can reject that, right? Deadline: Monday. A summary, as I learnt in secondary school, consists of no more than ONE page, preferabley 3/4 of an A4. Is this a standard for the industry too? Hehehe. I am just plain lazy.
I love to click "Ctrl + P" and see the printer churning out the documents. Aah... such satisfaction. Unlike the printers in SP's PC Labs, we have to wait for the queue and stand there biting fingers and hoping the queue won't jam up the machine. The printer in office, small as it might be but it's powerful!! I ended up printing a pile of materials needed for the summary.
Guess it's going to be my weekend homework. Going home tomorrow, after work. YAY!!
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment