Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Creatively Yours

I am now with Creative yet I have yet to do something useful. Well, till today, I guess. Thanks to one of the copywriter, I laid hands on radio ad. Copy for this client. It's not easy as their positioning is rather dull and serious. Trying hard to be fun yet not steer away from the old image. Aiyoh. Even the copywriter, a is in a fix. Her boss, r came by and sort of demanded her for her understanding of the job req. I was present and I could feel the presence that he puts on her. Silent killer!! Monday, I had absolutely nothing to do and my supervisor, d asked me to fill in "Brainstorming" in my logbook. Oh, come on! Brainstorm also have to brainstorm for something right? Sighs!

And s (my ex-supervisor) thinks I am bothering her people by talking to them and she forbids them to give me work. She even sent an email to them instructing them not to give me work as I am no longer with them and it's not their responsibility if I don't have things to do. Ouch! How painful! When you're under s, she is nice, professional and all. But once you're out of the league, you're a nuinsance! Sheesh! I hope tomorrow is a better day and next week is a better week.

Cheers to the remaining 22 working days, if you are doing 5-day week. Else, to people like val, nash and fy, endure as it's not going to be long before we're outta the mess! val, how about a class gathering again? I really miss the fun we had at your place and all the silly antics plus the sausages-otahs-forfeits!

No comments: