I feel like a growing 14-year-old teenager. I have been eating too much lately. Is it a way to kill boredom? A way to de-stress? Wait, stress? What stress? I have no work to do, so no stress!! Or is it because time of the month is approaching? I do eat a lil' over the line when it's approaching but my intake now is too much.
I feel so creative in the Creative Dept. Reason being I have to think up of various "work" that I do to record in my logbook. Heck, I no longer bring my logbook back with me. I simply leave it in the office as I can record my daily "work" in office anytime. Simply because I am so free. I am brainstorming everyday that my brain is kicking up a storm.
My supervisor asked if I am still with Creative this week. I replied yes and this was her reply, "OH GOD!" What the hell was that supposed to mean? I asked her "How do I get an A for my assessment, you gave me B, right?" She said, "Because you have no work. If I give you A, it seems that I am telling a lie, right?"
Oh it's MY problem that I have no work to do? I asked for work but you said you are all working on on-going projects now and it's far too complicated and hard to explain to me. You'd call me when there's new brief. Oh, thanks, yeah! THANKS!! Blardy tart! You're simply LAZY!!
I'm a disgruntled intern at the moment. o_o This morning, I saw t and the CD, l in the conference room, preparing for a presentation. The next time I saw them was at 12, when I was the receptionist and the both of them came back. t was holding a large box and his laptop bag and a jacket. Wow! I was thinking, so formal? Must have gone out for presentation! Indeed, when he was talking to Chief, I heard something about timing and rushing and some speaker was slow and who came late and what nots.
Reminded me of my ICM glory days. How sweet, those days.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment