Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Anxiety.

The meeting with the media and client was quite confusing and short. Our client was very terse and straight to the point. In less than an hour, the meeting was over. So fast I had a shock myself. But our client told me this: "If I think your proposal don't fit me, let's not waste each other's time. Period." Wah! I was stunned. Hard to find such a straightforward person anymore. Many like to beat around the bush. As the meeting was over at 5p.m., s fetched me back to the room. How nice of her! :) Though she had to make a U-turn back to where she is heading for the next meeting. So, I reached the room by 5.15p.m.!! Hee Hee. This is even earlier than the official office hour! But boy, was I tired.

Before the meeting, I was rushing media schedules and the magazine profiles. Some people just have to send in their proposals at the 11th hour; and even email to the wrong address and without attaching the proposal!! Hurrr!! I had to rush out the media schedule in 10 minutes' time alongside other alterations I had to make to the previous ones. Hmm! Oh, and s is superbly particular about formatting and presentation. She said I did a bad job. Some had extra lines, some had no borders, our company logo is not centralized enough. I don't blame her. It's my fault that I overlooked such details. So, thanks, s! Though you might not even come across this page. Hee. It was a stressful day for me and I even had jitters after lunch. Stomach had butterflies and even thought of not going for the meeting with s. :P Of course, these thoughts were silly. As cl said, put on your best behaviour. I always do!!

No comments: