I seriously miss the class. When the Internet server was down and I did not want to turn in early; I looked through the collection of photos that were taken throughout my poly life. From wacky pictures (those that we [read: pw and myself] imitate people) to heart-wrenching pictures (like the class pics), I realized how much I miss this bunch of dolls. We've a wide array of personalities in our class and I am glad it's unlike other classes, which only contain one, or most, two kinds of people.
They hit off well, of course. I did not mean any insult. But I think the wide range of personalities in 04 makes it more colourful. From the ultra quiet (fy, jess; oh, but jess is constantly in sleeping mode) to the rara (val&co) and the alien (wq; but she is an intelligent creature. hmmff! not fair!!) and not forgetting the porn child/ stars (rad & nuurul). Eh, not forgetting the foreignt talent ehemMEehem. Realized that I wouldn't exchange anything else for this bunch of wackos. I love & miss you all!!
Of course, the lecturers. Her Highness (doris) & her companion. Sometimes, I think, ping, you look like a hamster! A cute one! :P
Not forgetting the king rajan who thinks sleep is a powerful weapon, breaks are essential, who loves us to bits (I hope!! Haha). I'm eternally grateful to you, King; for believing in us, cut6 during the times we need it most. And willing to bet your money on us. Psst...we'll DEFINITELY go back and utilise your printer!! I promise to save my documents in a diskette.
To LLL and PP, it has been wonderful to have you both as lecturers. Thanks for thinking highly of me (at least this is what I perceive! and giving me opportunity to grow). AA, who is contantly putting up with our nonsense and us bugging him during his most stressful times!
One lecturer I won't forget is Mr Anthony. Not DMC lecturer but he's funny enough for me to remember him. Yes, Mr Anthony, *shouts* WE ARE FINISHED!! Finally!!
To those that I've not mention your names, you know who you are. You've somehow made my stay in SP a wonderful and memorable one. Even the nasty & fierce ICT block cleaner auntie!! It was scary to see her scolding us for no apparent reason but so hilarious to see her run when she was scolded! Hahaha!! And FC6 Jap stall auntie who had to endure pw & my nonsense EVERYTIME. *smiles sheepishly* Ahhh not forgetting the bakery. Thanks for the treat yeah? Hmmm eh, but I did not get any treat! It was rad & pw!!! *winks*
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Friday, March 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment