Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Déjà vu

pw just told me the news. We got 2nd prize for our CIBM. SIGHS! Why must it be us, always the one falling behind others? One step, one prize behind people. The same is for ICM. But I guess we have to resign to our fate and just settle for second best. Hmmph! Just very disgruntled. But at least I'll be richer a little when I get back in April. Meanwhile, I am trusting upon my cellmate to keep my share. Yeah, cellmate?

-----

We're celebrating s's birthday at Chili's this Friday, over lunch. sk tried asking her what kind of chocs she prefer. But she saw through our plot and said we don't have to buy her anything. Just buy her a meal is sufficient. So we asked her where. She suggested Burger King. We flipped. Our jaws fell wide open. (She's a huge fan of fast food.)

Alas, she said go for Chili's. Something decently nice to celebrate birthday. Definitely better than BK.

No comments: